The PCHS Library Media Center offers both print and electronic resources (ebooks) to support and enrich the high school curriculum.
Helpful tips about our library program:
- Hours: 7:45 AM until 3:30 PM
- Media Specialist/Literacy Coach: Adrienne Child
- Media Center Assistant: Mackenzie Haver
Book Fair – We offer a Scholastic Book Fair twice a year for students to buy books and other items.
- Students may check out up to 2 library books at one time.
- Students can keep library books for two weeks before needing to renew materials.
- There is a 10 cent overdue fine per item if not returned on time. (Maximum $6 late fee).
- For non-school related copies—Black and White is 10 cents/page and Color is 25 cents per page.
- The media center does have some school supplies for sale (pencils, poster board, markers, index cards, etc). Please see media staff for assistance.
Faculty Book Club
More information about the 2021-22 faculty book club is coming soon.